Roadside Services Provided By Vengo
- Towing Services: If your vehicle breaks down due to a mechanical problem, it will be towed to the nearest garage, or to a garage of your choice located within a 15 km limit of where your breakdown occurred.
- Tire Change Service: Our service providers will do an on the spot replacement of your flat tire with your spare tire. However, if you do not have a spare tire, or it’s not in good shape, your vehicle will be towed to the closest garage, or to a garage of your choice located within a 15 km limit of where your flat tire occurred.
- Lock-Out Assistance: If you happen to lock your keys in your vehicle, one of our service providers will be able to unlock your vehicle on the spot.
- Battery Boost: If your battery fails, one of our service providers will simply jump-start your vehicle to get you back on the road.
- Gas Delivery: If you run out of gas, one of our service providers will bring you a maximum of 10 litres of gas, or tow your vehicle to the nearest gas station for a refill.
- Pull Out|Winch service: If your vehicle gets stuck in the mud or snow, we will send a service provider as quickly as possible to pull your vehicle out.
Vengo Privileges Services Your time is precious, AXA Assistance offers you the Vengo Privileges Option in order to save you time. With this option, wherever you go, planning your activities is a snap. All you need to do is call and we will take care of the rest.
- If you are traveling and you need to find a place to sleep and |or eat, we can give you information about the local culinary specialties and refer you hotel addresses, summer cottages, camping sites, as well as restaurants. If you wish we can even make the reservations for you. This information is provided to us by different tourist advisors who work with our various offices all over the world.
- If you are lost or you need directions, just call. Wherever you are around the world, our customer service agents can help you with an itinerary indicating the quickest way to get you to your destination. You can also call us to find out traffic conditions so that you do not end up in a traffic jam during rush hour.
- If you would like to go to cultural or sporting events, we can help you select the events that best correspond to your interests (concerts, operas, plays, sporting events, expositions, museum visits, art galleries, etc.). We can reserve your tickets for you and if you need directions, we can provide you with an itinerary that gets you there as quickly as possible. You can also call if you are looking for exciting night life (bars, discotheques, cafes, etc.), for sporting activities (gymnasiums, pools, athletic tracks, etc.), or places to help you relax (spas, massage parlors, etc.).
- If you would like to deliver a present to one of your loved ones, we can do the work for you (flowers, books, c.d.’s, antiques, clothes, rare objects, etc.). We make sure that the orders are delivered on time, at the hour that you want it to arrive, and to the place that you want it to be delivered, anywhere in the world.
- If you want to plan a trip or an event, take advantage of our customer service agents who are ready to help you find the information you require. We can help you to be better organized by reserving airplane tickets, renting a vehicle (car, motorcycle, limousine, boat, helicopter, etc.) or if you are looking for ideas for activities that fit the theme of your trip (gastronomy, history, art) we can do the necessary according to your needs. We will also put you in contact with our different service providers.
When you need legal information, our lawyers can keep you up-to-date concerning your legal rights and guide you through your legal undertakings. In order to submit your request, please contact us at 1 866 708 3646 or you can submit your request online at My Vengo on our website. You will be financially responsible for all additional calls.
- We focus on everyday life issues: Civil Law; Property Issues; Family Conflicts; Consumer’s Protection Act; Criminal Offenses; Wills & Testaments.
- We only provide service assistance and legal information. Our lawyers cannot, under any circumstances, engage in a complete and complex legal file. For any complete or complex undertaking of legal files, we suggest that you contact a private practice lawyer so that you may be adequately represented.
- Our lawyers do not, under any circumstances, provide legal advice or carry out any case law or doctrinal research for you. They can not draft legal documents either by telephone or by any other means.
- Legal information provided by our lawyers is limited to Canadian and provincial laws. They will not be able to provide you information about international laws.
Vengo Assistance Services are subject to the following conditions:
- The number of Roadside Assistance service calls is limited to 4 per year.
- The number of Legal Assistance service calls is limited to 1 per year. You will be billed for all additional calls.
- Vengo Privileges is available without any limitations.
- The services available with the registered vehicle on your account are covered no matter who is driving the vehicle.
Roadside Assistance service is provided for current emergency situations related to the non-commercial use of a passenger vehicle.
Also available in: French