Making a Claim? We’ve got you covered.
- All Warranty Holders are asked to call our Toll-Free phone number to begin their Claim Procedure:1-800-358-8164
- The Warranty Holder should have their Warranty Authorization Number and their current odometer reading ready before speaking to an Ensurall Claims Adjuster.
- The Warranty Holder should have their maintenance records ready. Warranty holders may be asked to fax or email records to Ensurall for Claim Approval.
- All repairs must be PRE-APPROVED by Ensurall and completed by a provincially licensed mechanic.
- Have your Mechanic call Ensurall: 1-800-358-8164 After your mechanic diagnoses the problem, they will be asked to fax or email the itemized estimate to Ensurall. Fax: 1-800-358-7902
- In some rare cases, a Second Opinion may be requested by Ensurall or a Claims Adjuster could be sent to your mechanic shop to report on the repair.
- Once the claim has been approved and the Approval Number has been issued, the mechanic may begin the vehicle repair work.
- A deductible payable to the mechanic may apply to a claim unless the zero deductible options have been purchased.
- The mechanic will be paid directly when the final invoice is signed by the Warranty Holder and received by Ensurall.