Roadside Services Provided By Ensurall
- Towing Services: If your vehicle breaks down due to a mechanical problem, it will be towed to the nearest garage, or to a garage of your choice (towing distance restrictions apply, please contact an Ensurall Representative for full details).
- Tire Change Service: Our service providers will do an on the spot replacement of your flat tire with your spare tire. However, if you do not have a spare tire, or it’s not in good shape, your vehicle will be towed to the closest garage, or to a garage of your choice (towing distance restrictions apply, please contact an Ensurall Representative for full details).
- Lock-Out Assistance: If you happen to lock your keys in your vehicle, one of our service providers will be able to unlock your vehicle on the spot.
- Battery Boost: If your battery fails, one of our service providers will simply jump-start your vehicle to get you back on the road.
- Gas Delivery: If you run out of gas, one of our service providers will bring you a maximum of 10 litres of gas, or tow your vehicle to the nearest gas station for a refill.
- Pull Out|Winch service: If your vehicle gets stuck in the mud or snow, we will send a service provider as quickly as possible to pull your vehicle out.
Roadside Assistance Services are subject to the following conditions:
- The number of Roadside Assistance service calls is limited to 4 per year.
- The services available with the registered vehicle on your account are covered no matter who is driving the vehicle.
Roadside Assistance service is provided for current emergency situations related to the non-commercial use of a passenger vehicle.
Also available in: French