Diminished Value Protection
What is Diminished Value?
● After a vehicle is repaired, following a Major Accident, the vehicle involved is no longer worth what it was before.
● This loss, in the value of the vehicle, is called Diminished Value.
● Diminished Value is not covered under a traditional auto insurance policy.
● Diminished Value is felt when trying to resell or trade-in the vehicle.
What is Ensurall’s Diminished Value Protection?
● In the case of a Major Partial Loss Accident Claim, Ensurall will pay a Fixed Settlement to help make up for the loss due to Diminished Value.
● A Fixed Settlement of 10% of the value of the vehicle which is paid directly to you after suffering a Major Partial Loss Accident Claim.
● A Major Partial Loss Accident Claim is when the insured repair costs exceed 25% of the value of the vehicle at the time of the claim (does not include total loss accident claims). Please see the agreement for full terms & conditions.